Data analytics helps businesses transform their raw data into actionable insights to unlock hidden opportunities and profits. Inauguration Perfection has been helping companies make data-driven decisions in the ever-changing market by rendering a full set of data analytics services.
OUR DATA ANALYTICS SERVICE OPTIONS
On-demand data analysis
We gather your data, process it and present it in the form of quick one-time analytic insights. Allowing you to avoid the time and cost burden of developing and managing a full-scale analytical solution.
Subscription-based data analysis
With subscription-based data analysis, or Analytics as a Service (AaaS), you carry out data analysis on a fully customized in-cloud analytics platform built and maintained by Inauguration Perfection.
Business intelligence consulting
We analyze your particular business needs and give recommendations on designing, developing, implementing or upgrading your analytics solution.
AREAS WE COVER
- Monitoring revenue, expenses and profitability of a company.
- Profitability analysis and financial performance management.
- Budget planning, formulating long-term business plans.
- Financial risk forecasting and management.
- Customer behavior analysis and predictive modeling.
- Customer segmentation for tailored marketing campaigns.
- Personalized cross-selling and upselling offers for extended customer lifetime value.
- Predicting customer attrition and customer churn risk management.
- Customer sentiment analysis for increasing product/service quality.
supply chain analytics
- Identifying demand drivers, consumer demand forecasting and planning.
- Supplier performance monitoring and evaluation.
- Predictive route optimization.
- Determining the optimal level of inventory to meet the demand and prevent stockouts, inventory planning and management.
- Identifying patterns and trends throughout the supply chain for enhanced supply chain risks management.
- Overall equipment effectiveness analysis and optimization.
- Manufacturing process quality prediction and management.
- Equipment maintenance scheduling.
- Power consumption forecasting and optimization.
- Production loss root cause analysis.
- Employee/department performance monitoring and analysis.
- Employee experience and satisfaction analysis.
- Employee retention strategy optimization and management.
- Employee hiring strategy analysis and optimization.
- Real-time asset monitoring and tracking.
- Asset life cycle management
- Predictive and preventive maintenance.
- Asset health prediction.
- Designing asset maintenance and replacement strategies.